Helping Other Lawyers with Content, Websites & Technology
Welcome. My name is Jennifer Ellis. I am an attorney and a law practice management consultant. My legal practice focuses on ethics and my law practice management consulting business focuses on helping lawyers with their law firm technology and their online presence. I am licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania.
I help law firms with both ongoing or one-time projects. If you are interested in finding out if I can assist you, please contact me. Please note, for health reasons I limit my clients to a small number at a time.
Services I Provide to Attorneys
Attorneys’ Online Presence
- Improve your current online presence
- Create a new online presence
- Develop a marketing plan
- Write website content
- Design websites
- Search Engine Optimization
Law Firm Technology
- Provide consultations on choosing technology for your law firm.
- Make recommendations on improving law firm data security.
- Provide opinions on issues relating to online data and use in litigation
- Provide opinions on legal ethics issues
Non-Attorneys: Will I Represent You?
I am not taking legal clients right now. However, if you need a recommendation for counsel and I feel comfortable making one, I will be happy to do so. Contact me and ask. Keep in mind though that we do not have attorney/client privilege because I am not your attorney, so keep it short. Just tell me where you are (state and city) and the broad type of law. If I have questions I will let you know.