Office 365 – Everything in the Cloud
I have been using Office 365 for my email since it was called BPOS, so for about 2 years now. This month I decided to go from my $4 per month hosted email solution to the full Small Business Plan.
The Business plan is $12.50 per month, or $150 if you pay it all at once. $15 if you go month-to-month. The service includes the following:
- Hosted exchange email with 25gigs of space
- Desktop versions of all Office 2013 software for up to 5 computers
- 7 gigs of online file sharing for SkyDrive (I don’t use this)
- Web conferencing
- A public website hosting space (I am not using this now. Maybe I will though when my hosting package is up)
- Office mobile apps – allows full editing of documents
- 99% uptime
So, I guess I have completed my trip to the cloud. Let’s see how it goes.