I am the newly appointed editor of the Tech Report, an electronic newsletter put out by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Solo and Small Firm Practice Section.
The Tech Report contains articles that are specifically of use to solo and small firm attorneys, but really can be useful to most anyone.
The articles in this Tech Report include:
- Note from the Editor
- Google Owns That?
- Safely Navigating the Wild Web While Surfing
- 10 Reasons to Adopt Cloud Computing for your Law Office
- Disaster Prevention and Recovery in a Digital World
- Technology for Tech-nots
- Three E-Discovery Tips for Small Cases
- PBI Webinars: Be the Smartest Person in the Room
To read the entire Newsletter, see http://tinyurl.com/kmokby6