Can I Waive into NY If I am a Member of the DC Bar?

Question: Can I waive into the NY Bar if I am a member of the DC bar?

You can, yes.…  As long as New York has reciprocity with any state or jurisdiction in which you are licensed, and you meet the rest of the requirements, you can be admitted on motion (or waive in.)

Subscribe to This Blog